What is all this? They were watching me? All this time... Why? Why did they put me in here? What am I? What am I?!
my tummy hurts and i gotta talk to a psychologist today
ღ —- Nora gasped. “That’s my thing Ren! You can’t do my thing!!” Nora stated, gaping at her friend. She pouted, before raising a finger and tapping Ren’s nose.
"I booped ya back."
A laugh. “I can’t believe you’re claiming ‘boop’ as your thing.” Now he had to come up with something new. Something original. Something Nora would not be able to use as blackmail against him.
Ren slipped her and wrapped his hands around her eyes, “Nyoom.”
1. Nothing you can say or do is good enough
2. They comment on the smallest flaw or perceived imperfection
3. They drag up your past and won’t allow you to be different
4. They act like they are fabulous and never make mistakes
5. They leave you feeling guilty and ashamed of who you are
6. They’re critical, controlling and don’t think about your needs
7. They leave you feeling beaten, wounded, battered, bruised and torn
8. They violate your boundaries, and they never respect “no”
9. They don’t care about your feelings – and they like to see you suffer
10. It’s always about them, and what they think, and want, and feel.
I got this lil avatar app thing and made sammy and I
Hi my name’s nessa and im current trying to ignore the major anxiety i feel about going back ti college even tho im still with someone who makes me feel like im not wanted and im shit and i havent been able to change anything so i may have another breakdown and end up in the hospital again
And its all my fault
my friend mentioned chibi pixel’s and i tried doing something for the first time
my tablet hates pixel art
i am losing the ability to feel bad for my mom when she cries now bc its usually during a conversation talking down to me and blaming me for everything
i want people to know i’m struggling but i don’t want people to know i’m struggling do you see my problem